Thank you to everyone who joined us for NMABE 2023!
Bilingualism is an asset to be encouraged and promoted.
• Languages, cultures and heritages should be preserved,
maintained and developed for all people in New Mexico
• Respect for all languages and acceptance of diversity is
essential for a healthy society.
• The teaching and learning of languages is vital for the
education of all children.
• The most important tool for learning is the language(s)
that the child brings to school.
• Focused professional development for stakeholders is
vital for lifelong learning, understanding and growth.
Check out this great video about our very own Yvonne Orozco- Teacher of the Year 2018